Wednesday 6 March 2013

Tonight im too tired

Tonight I’m too Tired

When sleep takes its toll
And I’m feeling rather older
Than usual today
Or should I say today.
I feel like my bones are 
Feeling the strain
It’s not really pain 
But just a dull heated
Bake, a low canceling
Ache, throbbing in the everlasting
Times of beer, lager
And lemon and limes,
Easy going, ever ready,
Battery social times.
I’m staring to stay awake
Bowling over all 
The frozen shakes
And driving my jelly lakes
In a belly of pizza,
Oh Lisa, oh golly gosh,
Sit down naked
Nude and bare bodied,
Bottom shape, eyes they gape
I adore complexion coloured. 
Bed is now available,
No time for mind inevitable,
Time to sleep away fatigue
As I have put
To many questions 
to a simple tired
Body, and too many tasks
I asked of ,
A simple tired mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like I really G.A.S. what you think? Tell us anyway!!!