Sunday 17 March 2013

Kate the Slippery Seahorse

Kate the Slippery Seahorse

Yeah won't be home
till late at this rate,
Lost my phone on roam
oh please what's my fate,
Never this tardy
Nor at this rate
She will be mardy
When I will be late,
She will have to be hardy
oh my, oh my,
Said hapless Laurel
oh what a state,
Ethical or moral?
oh what a fate
Who will be blamed
I will be, I will be
I will be shamed
If I'm late at this rate,
And will I be named
When I miss my date,
With the horse...
if I am late at this rate,
Did I say Horse?
to meet the good looking Kate
Don't tell her I said that
on our date but,
She smells like a cat
She will at this rate
Then scurry like rats
Then I'll be late,
If I don't
oh my... what...
I shan't and I wont
Be in a late date state,
Will I quiver and shake
When I'm late for Kate,
if I am late at this rate,
Will she take the bait
Like a fish in a fake
Net.. is it one of my traits,
chips salt, shake and bake
how will I wipe the slate,
With a tongue like a snake
oh mate what a state...
So let her eat cake
do you think it was fate
Will she be upset
that I should be late
She'll hiss it I bet
I'll leave Kate quite late
in a slippery state about
our late dinner date,
And who'll have the shout
When she's on all fours
about being late with clout.
Not me... and certainly not the horse.

viewfromthebag

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like I really G.A.S. what you think? Tell us anyway!!!