Wednesday 6 March 2013

Fell over Again

Fell over again. (Hypochondriac dream cont.)

I fell over again the other day,
Doc said that it was another taste,
Of what was to come,
I shouldn’t look glum,
It’s not in your tum.
‘I don’t understand?’ I told her,
where is it then?
‘It’s in your head.’
That’s what she said
And stared at me incredulously.
‘But why is that?’ I cried!
I thought that she had lied,
Bout the bug in my lug,
Grey matter that I’d fried.

‘Let me put it this way…’
‘Every time I see you,
I see you every day. 
You never have anything wrong,
Its just a roll in the hay,
You need, a roll in the hay.’
‘Then cure me doctor, cure me.’
Alright she said ‘Ok!’
So I fell over and over again, 
Fell down in the hay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like I really G.A.S. what you think? Tell us anyway!!!