Wednesday 6 March 2013

Hazy Summer Morning

Hazy summer Mornings and dog walkers.

Well the world woke me up 
With a start this morning. Stop.
Woke me up to one lung. Stopping. 
Started away from the smoke
And the dust up the hill to my
Own bed, stop, and this is where I 
Stopped, with my strong heart racing
I realised I was faint, oh how I
Hate that feeling, ‘Morning!’
couldn’t have been
Very healthy, my heart was holding
Out well, thought the rest of me
was dead, stop, an empty rotten shed, it’s 
rafters beginning to deteriorate, start,
despite ‘Morning!?’,
the redecorating, superficial
cowboy job, needs a structural
restoration, lots of sleep 
and examinations, Not a bloody nother, 
‘Morning… Yes a beautiful one,..!’
creepy crawly, nightmares, 
dreaming of being arrested
for drinking lots of fizzy pop…stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like I really G.A.S. what you think? Tell us anyway!!!